Regular Warranty Terms
Our regular warranty is free and valid for all parts sold and covers the part for a 120-day term.
Details are as follows:
- All mechanical parts are warranted for a period of 120 days from date of purchase.
- All electrical parts, including computers, are non-refundable.
- Warranty is limited to the replacement, repair or refund at the option of the seller. The seller must authorize any repairs. Labor and freight are not refundable. Any parts returned must be accompanied by the sales receipt. Warranty does not cover expense in removal or replacement of malfunctioning parts. Towing and loss of use is not covered.
- Cost of seals, gaskets, oil and coolant will not be refunded.
- Engines are guaranteed to be in good condition within reasonable limits and specifications as stated by the seller (i.e. oil pressure and oil consumption). Engine accessories are not warranted unless purchased separately. Engine and transmission leaks are not covered by warranty. Replace frost plugs, gaskets, seals that may leak before installation. The radiator, cleaned water pump and thermostat should be inspected to make sure they still have proper cooling capacity. Engine coolers must be replaced and a copy of the invoice proving such must be supplied for warranty. Injectors, injection pumps and turbos are not warranty on diesel engines. There will be no warranty to diesel engines found to be damaged from aftermarket air cleaners. Engines with aftermarket chips and programmers will void warranty.
- Automatic Transmissions are guaranteed to be functional for a period of 120 days. It is recommended that the converter pump seals, pan gaskets and filters be replaced prior to installation. Automatic transmission coolers and lines must be flushed of all contaminated oil. Non-serviceable coolers must be replaced. Lockup converter circuits must be tested upon installation. Failure due to oil contamination or overheating voids warranty.
- ABUSE, NEGLIGENCE, COMPETITION OR RACING VOIDS WARRANTY
- Overheating or lack of lubrication VOIDS WARRANTY
- Parts that are not defective may be returned for credit. Returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Parts ordered from other suppliers are subject to warranty terms of that supplier. Special order parts are non-refundable. Refunds on parts supplied as requested may be subject to a labor charge for removal based on $99.00 per hour. Computers and electronic modules are non-refundable. Parts tampered with are not eligible for refund.
- All goods and merchandise are sold on a conditional sales basis.
- Differentials, seals and universal joints are not covered under warranty.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to have all parts inspected by a qualified installer for defects and safety hazards prior to installation.