Frequently Asked Questions
What is your warranty?
Our warranty is 120 days from the date of purchase on all parts. Please see our warranty policy for more information.
What is your return policy?
We return all stocked purchases for a full refund within 30 days. Please see our return policy for more information.
Do you sell tires?
Our tire selection is a self-serve and we do not keep track of what sizes we have in stock due to the volume. They are arranged by rim and tire size on racks and are marked. Tire sizes range from 15-inch to 19.5-inch.
Do you install tires?
Yes, we install tires at an additional cost. An appointment may be made, however most installations can be done on the same day.
Where do you ship?
We will package your parts safely and can prepay the shipping for your convenience anywhere in Canada. If you are calling from the USA, please call to see if we can ship to your location. Please see our shipping policy for more information.
Do you sell batteries?
Yes, we have batteries. Charged, tested and ready for installation right from our showroom. Batteries start at $40.00.
What if you don’t have the part I’m looking for?
We can search our network and find it for you. We use the Hollander Powerlink System along with the Eden and Car-part.com. We can also find you any aftermarket parts you may need. We will give you all the options available to you and help you make an educated choice.
- Parts may be returned within 30 days from the original date of purchase and must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged on parts that were removed at the customer’s request.
- The parts must be in the same condition from which they were originally sold.
- Specialty orders or cut parts may not be returned.
- Freight charges are non-refundable and the freight to return a part is at the customer’s expense.
- Core returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- No returns on electrical parts.
- Shipping: We deliver daily to Edmonton at no charge. Shipping is available by LOOMIS, Purolator, Bus, Fed-Ex, postal service and UPS at an additional cost.
- Shipping charges: Shipping and handling costs will be quoted at the time of parts quote.